This position will report directly to and work closely with the Superintendent and provide direct assistance on the construction site with all daily operations including scheduling and oversight of subcontractors on the job, problem resolution on a daily basis on the construction site while ensuring compliance with plans, specification and safety.
- Coordinate with the Superintendent to ensure subcontractors are working within scope, on schedule and within budget.
- Follow the project timeline and look ahead schedule and follow up with the subcontractors in order to ensure that materials are delivered timely and deadlines are met.
- Responsible for orderliness on site including on site services are maintained properly.
- Ensure quality standards are met.
- Maintain jobsite safety following compliance with company’s policy, legal requirements, and any other regulation standards.
- Maintain records in order to complete daily field report.
- Assist with punch list and leading quality control employee to finalize the building.
- Work on project from start to closeout.
- 3-4 years experience in the construction field specifically with commercial construction.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.